|Holiday Visual Show on Grote Markt in Brussels, Belgium|
And I’ll say it. I love the gifting tradition. Both sides of it. I love shopping for my loved ones. I love being the person that finds that discontinued Commodore 64 game that you loved so much or finding out when your favorite comedian is coming to town and pre-ordering tickets. I love finding your best-loved childhood book or writing a letter to your favorite director on your behalf.
- Monthly Skype Account (cause I can call y’all for cheap with that, even though I’ve cancelled my mobile phone while I’m away )
- Travel costs to Wales and Gibraltar in order to not violate my Schengen visa
- Birth Control for five months… all at once (S’right. ‘Cause I’m a responsible lady.)
- The cost of checking my bags through twice (home and then internationally)
- The terrifying, unforeseeable medical emergencies (This one’s for you mom – I’m sorry I’m not getting the traveler’s insurance.)
- And – this is an important one – getting to the premiere of The Hunger Games – wherever I may be on March 23rd.