Monday, January 18, 2010

Traveling To Haiti

Hello Friends,

On 1/22 I will be departing for Haiti to join HopeH: http://www.hopeh.org/. I will be assisting this splendid volunteer clinic that is about 40 miles outside of Port-au-Prince. I will be joining my friend and fellow hero, Nathan Bean, who is already on the ground.

I will return to Seattle on 2/2. Ascentium, my employer, has graciously granted me the time off to help do this crucial work that the world has already courageously responded to.

If time and resources permit, I will be posting to this blog - but I'm not sure that the connectivity issues will allow it. However, the writing will be in me, even after I return.

I am honored. I am scared. I am eager to help.

If you would like to help defray the costs of my travel, please click the donate button in my first post and all money that exceeds the cost of my travel, etc will be donated to HopeH at the end of my time there.

So much love...

1 comment:

  1. So proud of you guys! I am trying to raise money in FEB to donate to HopeH...you rock.

    ReplyDelete